Sunday

Price Announcement: CANVASES

To date in this new year, I have been running off my 2009 prices.

After placing some canvas orders today I realise the world has moved, and I have not moved with it. My canvases are very popular, and I keep my pricepoint fair. However, my low margins have not allowed for any pricing increases from my suppliers.

Therefore, as of March 1st, 2010, my Canvas pricing will be increasing to reflect this.
I will also be increasing the pricing on my storyboards.


canvases



If you are considering a session with me, please do not hesitate to contact me for my full information pack including products & pricing.


Thanks,
Leanne



* for those of you currently working and placing your orders off the 2009 list, I will extend the old pricing until March 15th for your convenience - cheers! *

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Can Iask, are these storyboards on canvas?

LBA said...

Sorry Ellie, didn't see your comment, will reply via email, but yes, they can either be on canvas, or mounted on a foamcore substrate.

xx