Monday

40

40




Hello all!

Well, i'm a little surprised to be here, but today I am 40 ... that seems so old.


The other night I went to a Spandau Ballet/ Tears for Fears Concert ( which, I notice, when I tell people this, I hide my mouth behind my hand, in an embarrassed little gesture ), but we did have a good time, and I didn't even know I *liked* Tears for Fears .. i'm pretty sure I thought they were pretty naff at the time .. but there I was, singing along, having a ball.

Reminds me of a few years ago ( ok, about 10 ) when Bon Jovi were in town and a girlfriend and I got free tix .. oh the eye-roll! oh, the teasing I gave her, a fan. And then, they got on stage .. and I knew every song - I was a Cowboy, a Loaded Six-String on my back..

I don't bag Bon Jovi any more.
They put on a pretty mean concert.


Anyway, in that time-honoured blog-slash-internet way, today i'd like to offer a giveaway.

IF you'd like a free photographic session - be you pregnant, of the baby, small child, or family persuasion, be you a couple in love, be you a teen, tween, aspiring actor, family pet, or student..

IF you live in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, or be willing to travel to a location within those suburbs..

IF you be a fan of mine on facebook..


Then go here, leave a comment.
I will select a winner at random at the end of this week.

xx
Lea





Small talk: Offer is for a photographic sitting valued at $150.00. Session includes a complimentary sitting for an individual or family for a timespan of 60-90minutes, a keepsake 5x7" print, and is valid anytime in 2010.

4 comments:

Rana said...

Awwww Happy Birthday, how cute were you!

Kristy Bradford said...

Hope you had a fabulous brithday!

Nicole said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday!! And yes, very cute!

Janet Palmer said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday :)