Sunday

The Baby Gift: Melbourne Family Photographer

sculptureparkstoryboardsh



Recently I got to visit a most gorgeous park I hadn't been to before, to meet a fun family that like to hunt for Gruffalos together.

They'd actually received a gift voucher for portraits with me when their baby was born. Yes, that little cutie is the baby .. sometimes it takes a while to get these things sorted :)

Thankyou Nicole, for a lovely day with your sweet family. I will be in touch soon with your full gallery, but I hope you enjoy this small selection while you wait!

xx
Lea

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Beautiful photos. It looks like you've found another lovely location.

Fiona said...

What a beautiful family! Love the photos!

Beck's Photography said...

what a beautiful family! they are gonna love these!

kylie said...

Simply gorgeous. What a beautiful family. Love them all !

Kylie said...

Aww - they are super sweet!

Bianca said...

Oh my gosh these are beyond perfect. The location, your images are both fantastic. What a beautiful little family!

sarah black said...

THese are really beautiful family photos Lea, I just adore them! Great colours too!