Monday

From Brunswick to Sydney | Melbourne Family Photographer

Hello, hello, a bit behind on the blogging!

Before Christmas, I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely family in full, having only met half of them before ( I met mum Hannah and her firstborn when they were one of my original baby clients!! )

The Gherkin's pics are still among some of my favourites .. what a gorgeous face!:

liamx2



He's since been joined by the Little Pickle, and I met them all ( and Dad! ) at their local park, before they left Melbourne to continue their journey in Sydney:


hallo-hbfotografic-blog-web




Such a lovely family .. enjoy your new Sydney home, Pickles family! x

4 comments:

Rachel Richter said...

*sigh* just adorable :) Love the interactions between them all - especially the brother cuddles. Great job!

Andrea said...

Oh that last one - melt. Gorgeous colours in all these!!

Katie K said...

What a beautiful family! I am totally loving the last one, but the one that really made me grin is the two boys together. Such perfectly captured expressions.

summer pickles said...

oops! so behind with reading my favourite blogs Lea (and updating my own). thankyou again for the very beautiful way you captured our little family. and sooo pecial for us to have you photograph liam twice. thanks lovely xo (and thanks everyone for the very lovely comments about our little clan)