Sunday

Gorgeous Baby Boy | Melbourne Newborn Photographer

I loved meeting Baby C .. he reminded me so much of my own babies - an old soul.
Quiet, unfussed, but knowing what he likes, what he wants, what he doesn't ( scroll down to the last photos - what a crack up, we all had a good laugh at his expense, poor bebe ;)

And as predicted, his parents just roll with it, roll with him. So relaxed, I love that. I knew they would be breezy when I did their maternity photos.

Lucky baby. Lucky parents.
Everybody happy :)



cooperblog




Such a sweetie!

8 comments:

Seona Mercer said...

aww, these are lovely, that last one - awww, what a face !! very sweet shots !

Ellie said...

Just so sweet and that last one, i love it, priceless!

Sherral said...

So cute! Yes, that last shot is awesome, lol!

Janet Palmer said...

hehe very cute! love the expression on the last one :)

Nicole Ramsay said...

Awwwh his face in the last one is priceless. What a sweet babe.

Robyn Geering said...

gorgeous Lea, such a cutey pie.

Bianca said...

Oh what a cutie, the shot with the cranky face is just divine! Perfect work as always!

LBA said...

thanks everyone! x