Friday

Who's That Girl? { Melbourne Corporate Photography }

hbfotografic-koren-blog1



I've been doing a fair bit of corporate work at the moment ( in part thanks to my new friends at Webby Web Design ) and as well as the more serious suits in offices, I had the chance to meet the lovely Koren recently for something a bit more relaxed.

Koren is a Civil Celebrant who loves to unite people in love.


hbfotografic-koren-blog2



On our way to somewhere else, we just happened to park in a random street that featured interesting, varied and spectacular backdrops everywhere.


Lovely to boot, meeting Koren felt less shoot and more catching up with a girlfriend. I think her images reflect the kind of person she is, and her warmth and professionalism as a Celebrant.

The sort of person you'd want at your wedding. In an official capacity ( although I bet she'd be a fun guest too! )


hbfotografic-koren-blog3



Koren is working on a new website at the moment, so i'll be sure to update details when they come to light, but in the meantime, if you are looking for a Celebrant, I would wholeheartedly recommend Koren, and you can connect with her via her facebook page here:
Koren Harvey Civil Celebrant

7 comments:

Rachel Richter said...

Lovely images - really well done! (especially with the posing - very natural)

Leanne Stamatellos said...

What fantastic images - she's a real natural and you did a great job - I love those backgrounds!

sarah black said...

Wowsers, these are amazing, but I wouldn't expect anything less over here at H&B. Stunning subject, perfectly captured.

Sharon Mallin said...

Lea - these are awesome. What a stunning lady. Just wow!

IamMel said...

Gorgeous photography of a stunning lady!! Wow, I wish I had these photos of myself.

Koren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koren said...

Isn't everyone lovely! Thank you for your beautiful comments, they've made my day.

I highly recommend having a day out with Leanne - it really does feel like you're catching up with a girlfriend who just happens to be taking your photo.

Leanne, thank you SO MUCH! I am thrilled with how they turned out. Love your work! x