Sunday

But Where You Wheely Bin?

Hello Blog, it's now 2017 and it's been a while!

To get to where we are now would involve a lot of words and the weight of it all would probably kill us both. 
We don't need that, either of us, dear reader, so suffice to say: i've been busy, you've been busy, we've all been busy. 
Not such a bad thing.

2016 was houses and headshots, it was interiors and exteriors, lots of pretty, lots of products, lots of packaging. 
And lots and lots and lots of kinder.  9.30am-2.30pm at the kinder, taking pictures, 9.30pm-2.30am editing them
and selling them and doing all the marketing and associated acts.

It was hard to fit anything else in and eventually it took over everything and I pushed Leanne Bertram Photography
and her associated businesses and everything else to the side.

It was a tough year.

Melbourne Kindergarten and Daycare Photography



But I turned it around, took my lemons and made lemonade, and i've been busy over at Little Big Adventures
in the meantime and it's been heartening to receive the support i've had from my local community and feel the love.



Here?
Is more piece-meal.  I've got some collaborative irons in the fire and am doing the odd family session here or there,
and am doing some headshots this month to make up for the fact I didn't do my regular burst of them last winter. 
I'm no longer doing product photography as it simply takes up too much time I do not have
( unless you BYO stylist and all I have to do is one job, my job, that would be Grand! :D  )

I honestly don't have a lot of free time for extra projects this year on top of my day job, and when i'm not on a
Little Big Adventure, i've been trying to do community work and give a little back. 

I'm also working with local Primary School Children again this year and teaching them a few camera tricks and pointers. 
I love working with children - they are so naturally uninhibited with an abundance of natural talent and a pretty good eye. 
There's some workshops for parents/adults coming up too, so keep an eye out for those.

So yes, lots of work going on, but i've been a bit selfish in sharing - I didn't even do a 2016 retrospective, for goodness' sake
( which normally allows me to share a lot of work at once and be all Look!  See!  There!  All the Work I did, it's True! 
Wasn't Making it Up!
)

Thankyou for your bookings, your support, your delight and your subsequent use of my images all over the internet ,
on brochures, on your walls at home, and even at my local Woolies..

Me: Points at Recycling Bin, I took those pics. 
Kids: Wow, Mum, you're Famous!


Yes kids, I sure am :p

Muchos Gracias Everyone! Xx
( Have a Great 2017, hope to see you! )

No comments: