Sunday

Fun Times Ahead! | Melbourne Lifestyle Photographer

waterfun800



Wow - what a year 2009 was for me .. I met so many lovely people, many who became clients, and so many other wonderful photographers too - a wonderful nurturing community who have been helping me shape the future of h&b foto.grafic.

Thankyou all!


At the moment, I am working on some new exciting product: gallery albums.

Some will know i've been talking about these for a while, and I would say it's taken me about 6 months to compile all the information I need on product, value, quality and supply.

But now i'm happy to announce I will be adding them to my pricelist soon.

I hope you'll like them as much as I do.

Stay tuned..


x
Leanne



( P.S. - that's my own two happy boys above, from a play in the sprinklers the other night - it has been SO HOT here in Melbourne-town ! .. oh, and our sprinklers are connected to our tank water, so no lawbreaking here - don't they look happy? - red icypole tongue to boot!)

4 comments:

Sam Pearce said...

I love kids playing under sprinklers, so much fun! gorgeous boys you have

Renee Bell said...

cute pics... they look so happy!!!

Ellie said...

They look like they are having so much fun! I've been looking for a good reason to invest in water tanks!

summer pickles said...

tee hee hee! we're so well-trained in sunny melbs, aren't we? first thing i thought when i saw this post was "her sprinklers must be hooked up to the tank" (!)
gorgeous photos of your boys. hope to catch you soon.