Tuesday

Apartment Therapy - Australian Style

Hello there!

Did you know that August was Small Business Festival time in Victoria?

I sure did .. at least I *think* that's why I was under the pump this month.

Fingers in all the pies, that's me.

And .. I scored a new gig.
My dream job, actually.

Over 700 applicants, and I was one of a handful chosen..



New Job :)


You are in the cyber-company of the newest contributor to Apartment Therapy.


And today is my debut House Tour ( !! )
It's all very exciting .. and you know .. scary too..

I hope you like it!!


housetour1




You can pop over and see it here:
Apartment Therapy


***

Do you know someone with a cool home?
Maybe it's you?


If you're not familiar with Apartment Therapy, they are an international interior design blog recently rated by Forbes
as “one of the most influential interior design sites on the web

New posts hit over 10,000 unique view in the first day alone, and over a million unique hits per month.


Apartment Therapy is not about having the best things or the most money. 
It’s about real people with real lives.  It’s about people that craft a home with what they have
and curate and comfort their nest with a mixture of old and new, of things bought,
of things found or things made with their own hands.

Items that reflect their travels and interests and people that follow their heart.

Words I would use to describe a good Apartment Therapy “fit” would be:

- artists
- artisans
- collectors
- eclectics
- designers
- hipsters
- eccentrics
- scavengers
- amassers
- lovers of colour
- creatives
- individuals


So, you know ... people!

If this is you or someone you know, get them to flick a few pics my way and say Hi!
You ( or they ) can reach me at: apartmenttherapy@leannebertram.com


I hope you love Jo's house .. make sure you leave her some love .. I know she's pretty nervous too!

xx
Lea




No comments: