Sunday

And Baby Makes Five.. { Melbourne Family Photographer }

It wasn't that long ago I was invited to photograph baby #2 it seems, and it's always lovely to be invited back .. this time for some updated family pics to celebrate a new family member ..

nichollsfamily-hbfotografic-blog1

nichollsfamily-hbfotografic-blog2

I love the shot above where poor Dad is doing up shoelaces and the kids are using him as a track for their cars to drive on... so reminds me of my place .. just a vessel .. to be used at the will of children ... heh ...

nichollsfamily-hbfotografic-blog3

They live in a fabulous part of town with the most awesome "boardwalk". Last time I visited we did indoor images, but this time I said "we just *have* to use your "front yard" .. isn't it fabulous? I could so live here..

nichollsfamily-hbfotografic-blog5

Thanks for having me over again N family .. and your lovely lovely boys...
Ah, brothers, so sweet .. with two of my own, I do have a soft spot for all their funny grossness .. they make me laugh :)

xx
Lea

8 comments:

Meaghan Cook said...

I ADORE that photograph with Dady tying up his son's laces. That's exactly what family life is all about. Capture it perfectly Leanne.

Liz said...

That's their "front" yard?? WOW, what a gorgeous family xx

Frogdancer said...

Great shots. Captured a fun afternoon perfectly!

LBA said...

Liz .. it's an estate, so this is a beautiful man-made wetlands .. but right outside the front door :) - so lovely! x

Belinda Cook said...

What beautiful portaits and a gorgeous family. That last shot need pride of place in their home - really big!

sarah black said...

Oh wow Lea, so so beautiful. What a gorgeous family, and stunning family portraits. I'm glad you dragged them outside too!

Kim Selby said...

So so gorgeous Lea. Love these and that last image is just fabulous - agree with Belinda needs to be in their home very large! x

Samantha Pearce said...

Amazing location! Gorgeous shoot Lea, I love all of them, such a happy feel to them.